Vacancies posted as of 4-18-16
All vacancies are subject to sufficient enrollment and available funding.
If you have questions, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 336-593-8146 or contact Pam Bolejack, HR Administrative Assistant (ext 228) email@example.com or Susan Biagioni, HR Administrative Assistant (ext 227) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part-Time Certified Driver's Education Instructor
Part-Time Certified Driver's Education Instructor for the remainder of the school year. Must hold certification, Salary range $20-$25/hour. Deadline to apply is April 29. Complete certified online application. Contact Doug Rose email@example.com for more information.
- Summer Reading Camp
The district is accepting applications for Summer Reading Camp. Please complete the form at the web address below to indicate your desire to be considered for employment at the Read to Achieve Summer Camp in Stokes County. Teachers will be compensated at their current rate of pay. The dates for camp are:
- Teacher Training (tentative) June 14 from 1-4 and/or June 20 from 8:30-11:30
- Student Days July 11-14; July 18-21; July 25-28; August 1-4
- Teacher Day will be from 8:00-2:00/Student Day will be from 8:30-1:30
Teachers not employed by Stokes County Schools apply here. Deadline for applying is May 13, 2016. For more information, please contact Marsha Erskine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-593-8146, extension 218.
King Elementary School
- EC bus monitor
Poplar Springs Elementary School
- Guidance Counselor
* NCLB (No Child Left Behind Requirements) for Teacher Assistants
There are three options to meet the NCLB requirements for Teacher Assistants:
- Must have an Associate or Bachelors Degree in any field of study or
- Must have at least 48 semester hours of college level education or
- Must have completed the WorkKeys test from a community college and have 96 contact hours in reading, writing, and math strategies.
Contact Forsyth Technical Community College Stokes Center at (336) 593-2482 for information on WorkKeys testing.
Stokes County Schools: Where You are
More Than a Number - We Get to Know You Personally!
Come Join Our Team!