Vacancies posted as of 1-19-17
All vacancies are subject to sufficient enrollment and available funding.
If you have questions, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 336-593-8146 or contact Pam Bolejack, HR Administrative Assistant (ext 228) firstname.lastname@example.org or Susan Biagioni, HR Administrative Assistant (ext 227) email@example.com
- Exceptional Children's Program Compliance
- District Part-Time Occupational Therapist
25 hours per week, Hourly rate: $63-$65
Must possess licensure through NC Board of Occupational Therapy
Prefer previous experience of providing OT services to students in the school setting
Opportunity for this position to become full-time in March 2017
- District Visually Impaired Teacher
Chestnut Grove Middle School
- Custodian, 12 months with benefits, (40 hours/week)
Custodian, 12 months with partial benefits (20 hours/week)
Starting salary will be $10.95/hour
Deadline: January 19, 2017
Lawsonville Elementary School
12 months with benefits
Pinnacle Elementary School
- Part-time Certified Teacher needed for 4th grade
February 18, 2017 through May 15, 2017
Southeastern Stokes Middle School
- Exceptional Children's General Curriculum Teacher
South Stokes High School
- Tennis Coach
* NCLB (No Child Left Behind Requirements) for Teacher Assistants
There are three options to meet the NCLB requirements for Teacher Assistants:
- Must have an Associate or Bachelors Degree in any field of study or
- Must have at least 48 semester hours of college level education or
- Must have completed the WorkKeys test from a community college and have 96 contact hours in reading, writing, and math strategies.
Contact Forsyth Technical Community College Stokes Center at 336-593-5402 for information on WorkKeys testing.
Stokes County Schools: Where You are
More Than a Number - We Get to Know You Personally!
Come Join Our Team!