Vacancies posted as of 2-04-16
All vacancies are subject to sufficient enrollment and available funding.
If you have questions, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 336-593-8146 or contact Pam Bolejack, HR Administrative Assistant (ext 228) email@example.com or Susan Biagioni, HR Administrative Assistant (ext 227) firstname.lastname@example.org
Chestnut Grove Middle School
- Interim Custodian
8 hours/day without benefits
King Elementary School
- EC bus monitor
Piney Grove Middle School
- 6th grade Math/Science teacher
- EC General Curriculum Teacher
Southeastern Stokes Middle School
- EC General Curriculum 8th Grade Inclusion/Resource Teacher
West Stokes High School
- Temporary History Teacher
Until the end of the school year; No benefits
* NCLB (No Child Left Behind Requirements) for Teacher Assistants
There are three options to meet the NCLB requirements for Teacher Assistants:
- Must have an Associate or Bachelors Degree in any field of study or
- Must have at least 48 semester hours of college level education or
- Must have completed the WorkKeys test from a community college and have 96 contact hours in reading, writing, and math strategies.
Contact Forsyth Technical Community College Stokes Center at (336) 593-2482 for information on WorkKeys testing.
Stokes County Schools: Where You are
More Than a Number - We Get to Know You Personally!
Come Join Our Team!