Vacancies posted as of 6-27-16
All vacancies are subject to sufficient enrollment and available funding.
If you have questions, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 336-593-8146 or contact Pam Bolejack, HR Administrative Assistant (ext 228) email@example.com or Susan Biagioni, HR Administrative Assistant (ext 227) firstname.lastname@example.org
Chestnut Grove Middle School
- Guidance Counselor
- Bus Driver/Monitor
King Elementary School
- EC Bus Monitor
Must have bus license, 4 hours/day
Lawsonville Elementary School
- EC Teacher
Certification must be in General and Adapted Curriculum
- Bus Driver
1 position with benefits for 2016-17
North Stokes High School
- Social Studies Teacher
- EC General Curriculum Teacher
Poplar Springs Elementary School
Stokes Early College High School
- Part-Time Science Instructor
South Stokes High School
- Bus Drivers
2 positions for 2016-17; 3.5 to 4 hours per day
- Head Varsity Volleyball Coach
- First Responder
Walnut Cove Elementary School
- 5th Grade Teacher
West Stokes High School
- EC Teacher
Certification must be in Adapted Curriculum
* NCLB (No Child Left Behind Requirements) for Teacher Assistants
There are three options to meet the NCLB requirements for Teacher Assistants:
- Must have an Associate or Bachelors Degree in any field of study or
- Must have at least 48 semester hours of college level education or
- Must have completed the WorkKeys test from a community college and have 96 contact hours in reading, writing, and math strategies.
Contact Forsyth Technical Community College Stokes Center at (336) 593-2482 for information on WorkKeys testing.
Stokes County Schools: Where You are
More Than a Number - We Get to Know You Personally!
Come Join Our Team!