Home | Nutrition | Lunch Prepay
Note: Lunchprepay.com and MySchoolMoney.com is now K12PaymentCenter.com ... If you are an existing LunchPrepay.com or MySchoolMoney.com user you do not need to create a new account. Please login with your current credentials.
Benefits of K12PaymentCenter Basic Account:
- Quick and easy payment system for your student's meals and school fees
- Deposit to multiple studentsí accounts with one single payment
- Payments are easily made for not only school meals, but fees as well (such as merchandise, apparel, supplies, tickets, yearbooks, parking fees, etc.)
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- School fees can be assigned to your student by the school district, making it quick and easy to pay for what you need to
- Notifications sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- School fees can be setup to allow for payments to be made in portions
- Multiple K12PaymentCenter accounts can link to one student, giving more than one individual the ability to pay on a studentís account
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential Ė we do not sell your information to anyone!
- No maximum payment amount
- Access K12PaymentCenter on Facebook
- $1.95 fee per transaction
Additional benefits of a K12PaymentCenter Premium Account:
- See your studentís meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your studentís meal account balance falls below an amount you choose
- See 120 days of meals and fees purchased and payments made, which gives you peace of mind knowing exactly where your money is being spent
- $10 lifetime membership fee, which includes all of the students in your family
Instructions for Using K12PaymentCenter
To create this account you will need to:
- Go to k12paymentcenter.com
- Click on the orange Register Now link on the web site.
- Once you click the Register Now link you will be taken to a Registration page that explains the benefits of using K12PaymentCenter.
- Click the Start Registration button to create your account.
After creating your account you will want to add your student(s) to your account by clicking on Manage Students:
- Add your student's first name and last name
- Enter your student's unique student id and save
Your student's id # is printed on their class schedule or you can verify by calling 336-593-8146.
Help/FAQ for K12PaymentCenter