Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has any health department or health care provider been in contact with you and advised you to quarantine?
In the last 48 hours, have you had any of these symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New Cough
- New Loss of taste or smell
- Has it been at least 10 days since your first symptoms?
- Has it been at least 24 hours since you had a fever (without using fever-reducing medicines)?
- Has it been at least 3 days since symptoms have improved, including cough and shortness of breath?