Title I Key to Success
Parental Involvement Policy
What Can Parents Do?
- Attend school events
- Visit your child's classroom as an observer or volunteer
- Volunteer for schoolwide projects
- Participate on the Parent Advisory Council and School Improvement Team
What Can Schools Do?
- Invite parents to take an active role in the total school program
- Offer adult programs such as workshops or classes to help parents with academic or parenting skills
- Reach out to parents through newsletters and/or parent teacher conferences