Welcome to Stokes County Schools! Our online student enrollment system for the 2022-2023 school year is OPEN NOW! Parents and legal guardians will have the opportunity to complete the majority of enrollment forms electronically. Please call the school your child will attend for enrollment assistance, if needed.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- If a certified birth certificate is not presented within 30 calendar days of enrollment, the student shall be excluded from school until the certificate is presented.
UP-TO-DATE IMMUNIZATION RECORD
- If your child is not immunized, you will need to speak with a school nurse.
- By law, this must be received within 30 calendar days of enrollment.
- If documentation is not presented within 30 calendar days, the student shall be excluded from school until proof is presented.
NC HEALTH ASSESSMENT
- Required for new students entering North Carolina Public Schools
- Due within 30 days of enrollment start date
- Must be signed by a licensed physician
- You can find a copy of the form HERE
PROOF OF PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN'S RESIDENCE IN STOKES COUNTY
Only students who physically reside within the boundaries of Stokes County and non-resident students who have an approved student reassignment from the School Board may legally attend Stokes County Schools.
Items that may be used for Proof of Residency:
- Copy of residential deed
- Record of most recent residential mortgage statement
- Copy of residential lease
- Electric bill dated within past 30 days
- Home-School Students should provide a copy of the Home School Registration, Attendance Record, Standardized test scores, and a record of the courses taken with credit awarded
- You can find the form HERE
- Custody paperwork may be required
- You will be notified via email if any documentation is required